Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Update!

Hello Everyone!

I haven't posted on here in a while! :)  I have been updating things around the blog, and I plan on posting more.  Recently we have had 9 visitors (we did Thanksgiving together), attended the Chicago Toy and Game Fair, babysat for some friends, re-arranged our bedrooms, put up privacy fence in the backyard, fixing up the backyard/frontyard/deck, fixing/designing several of Dad's blogs, School, etc.  Oh... I have also been sick for the last week :).

Me with a friend! :)

Photo taken by Hope L.

Babysitting while the adults went out for the day...

Reading a book.

So funny!

While raking in the front yard Pansy decided she needed a drink... from the bird bath! :)




Well, there is some of what we have been doing.  I will continue working on updating the blog, and posting.  See ya'll soon!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment