Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Fear of the Lord...

Hello!

How is everyone doing?  We are all doing great!  I will do a family update later, but I wanted to share a lesson this morning.  My Mom recently received a copy of "Draw to Learn - Proverbs" by Ray and Charlene Notgrass.  It is really neat!  For each lesson there is a Bible verse and a drawing assignment that is based on the Bible verse for that lesson.




The lesson I want to share today is based on Proverbs 1:7...


The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: 
but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

For this lesson the drawing assignment is to"illustrate" a beginning.  It talks about "Fearing God is the beginning of knowledge." and that it is wise to fear Him, because He is Lord of all.".



For my "beginning" I chose to do a drawing of a chick hatching.  Here it is...


I also did a drawing of a rose bud.  




 Well, there is the lesson I did today!  Maybe I'll share others as I go along in the book, so that ya'll can see what it is like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment